Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Today's Progress

This is what our project looked like this morning.











Progress was made, Pepsi consumed.....



Then, I had to go to Town W to pick this up (mom, dad, I am SO sorry I didn't stop.... I've been put on a time schedule....)



By the time I got back this much had been accomplished.



The boys brought in the tub (we have to frame around it)



And I wired!!! (Yes, you read that right.... I did that all by myself!)

And this is what it looks like now. Gettin' there, slowly but surely.....

2 comments:

mira said...

my dad always said a girl should know how to wire a light switch. that, and blow a whistle really loudly. I must have been too young for the gun talk, lol.

Mrs. Guthrie said...

lol... could be. I can wire. Hate actually terminating. Makes me want to say really bad words and I always hurt myself doing it, so this time I left that part to the guys. I can't whistle loudly, but I can probably BLOW a whistle loudly. :)