Saturday, May 31, 2008

Oops, better update... (Week 13)

So, I was sitting here, talking to someone special, and realized, I had forgotten to update all of you this week.... I know, I know... You've been waiting at the edge of your seats for this news, I know.... Sorry :)

So, Wednesday, when I "weighed in" I was still at 130.... Not bad, VERY well within my weight "limit" for being 5'7", but slightly frustrating since I had actually hit 128.5 from time to time, and 128 is my "goal"... Just never on a "report day". *Sigh* Plus, I might be running out of time for my competition with this one, so I figured I better get it in while I can.....

Everybody ready? *drumroll please* ...............

Since the last weigh in, I am down two and a half pounds.... YAY for me!! So, since we started our "competition", I've lost a total of 11.5 pounds.... Wonder what she has gained since then.....

No comments: