Let me just say, I LOVE my Kitchen Aide. Really, I do. Ask Batman. Or my mom. Or my sister-in-law. They will all tell you it's true. "Why?" you may ask. Well, faithful readers, thank you for asking. I'll tell you why I love it so much.
You can do ANYTHING with it. Really, you can.
- Fill your house with yummy smells.
- Speaking of smells - get rather yucky, potent smells out of your nose and fill your brain with nice images.
- Use up a rather monstrous zucchini.
- Express your love for your family.
- Prepare for a pretend visit with your brother and bff.
- Use up the pumpkin in the fridge.
- Make the hubby's tummy happy.
Oh, that isn't all! You can also do the normal things you would expect for a Kitchen Aide, like mixing, stirring, kneading, grating and shredding.
Cookbook stands (a gift from another sister-in-law), and a clean kitchen are two other things that I am rather fond of. I do think that the Kitchen Aide love it top of the list, though. Don't you see why I love mine so much? That's what I thought.