Monday, June 16, 2008

Daddies

In honor of Father's Day (I know, I know... I'm a day late....) I thought I would share a little peek into our lives (as if I don't do that on at least a weekly basis as it is).

I was making a cd for J to take to work to one of his coworkers, and T was having a hard time getting her chicken cut up. She kept persisting and asking me to please come cut it for her. I kept putting her off, asking her to wait... I had to get the cd's finished in the next couple minutes before J left. I looked up and saw J leaning over T, cutting her meat for her, and T looking up at her Daddy with stars in her eyes. It was a simple thing on his part, but just one of those moments that draws a tear to your eye because of the sweetness of what you are witnessing. What is it about little girls and their daddies? I know I think the world of mine...

2 comments:

mira said...

my turn to say awww!

Bug and Eye said...

yup. my daddy is my hero. and AWWWWWWW J's such the great daddy