I once heard that if you think you heard God ask you to do something, you know He really did if it would be really inconvenient. If everything would work out, (i.e., you have the finances, time and other means) you may be facing a temptation rather than a test.
Here are our reasons:
1) family is sick
2) no money - laid off
3) odd jobs that are being done are being done with a broken hand
4) no money, did I mention laid off?
5) front wheel berring gone in the truck ($250 fix)
6) no time - wait, we do have that - laid off
7) front wheel berring just went on the car - at least that is cheaper
Maybe we should stop there... this could get depressing if you let it.
It boils down to we DID hear God and it definitely isn't convenient. J says if we only have enough to get out, we are going, cause God said "GO". I remember people thinking we were nuts to go to MS, too. HA! Next week I might have another sermon on faith! :)