Thursday, January 28, 2010

Excuse me, sir, have you been taking any recreational drugs?

What that really means is, "dude, are you HIGH?!" On the ambulance, that is not a question I particularly love asking. At home one day, though, I didn't even need to ask...

I could see the evidence. Toys were strewn everywhere. The sound of thundering feet tearing through the house could be heard. Even a few branches had been broken off of my palm tree.

When I finally caught up to him, I could see it. His little eyes were dialated. He was breathing fast and hard and could barely sit still. Then and there, I knew the answer......



He had been into the catnip.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Hahahahaaaa....that made me laugh so hard! :D

Abbey said...

HAHAHAA! Rachel stole my comment!!
That is a riot though!!:p

Mrs. Guthrie said...

*lol* you guys should have been here! It was SO FUNNY!

Danny said...

our cat doesn't need recreational drugs; he is high on life.